Wednesday 12 June 2013

Our degree show...

All this week and last week has been my degree show, I have displayed my finals 6 scarves in the space that I was allocated. Every bodice is at a different height and width; I had designed it this way as I didn't want to just have them in rows and columns. The design I have placed them in has worked as there are some that make other pop out of the wall. This is my final degree show…


There's my name... more than once! :)


Here are some close ups…


These are made out off 100% Wool



These two are made from 100% Cotton.



These are 100% Silk.

If you have any enquirers or questions you can contact me on: 
Becca_raimes@hotmail.com
All copyright goes to ©RebeccaRaimes


On the VIP night (Thursday the 6th June) my friends and family came to the show and saw everyone’s work. Here are some more FdA Contemporary Textiles Practice.


Melissa Wiley:
mwiley6.tumblr.com
melissawiley-6-.blogspot.com

Gill Kirk:
Gillan477@btinternet.com
All copyright goes to ©GillKirk

Kate Gorman:
Kategormandesigns.blogspot.co.uk
All copyright goes to ©KateGorman


Gabrielle James:
Gabriellejamesdesign.blogspot.com
Gabs00020@hotmail.co.uk
All copyright goes to ©GabrielleJames


Jessica Grierson:
Jessicalynsey.blogspot.com
Jessica_lynsey_grierson@hotmail.co.uk
All copyright goes to ©JessicaGrierson


Jenny Cooper:
Indigoandgold.blogspot.com
Jenny_cooper18@hotmail.co.uk
All copyright goes to ©JennyCooper


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs