Monday 10 June 2013

Drawings...


As I promised here are some examples of my drawings from my latest project. I started by printing with cut fruit to experiment with different patterns. My aim was to have a collection of different patterns which the fruit created to transform them in to illustrations. During this project I have been learning about Photoshop and Illustrator, there have been many ups and downs to learning this computer based program. I have fully enjoyed it, the only point that I have really learnt about is to draw line drawings in Illustrator so then later you can edit them as you can not do in Photoshop.



Stamping with strawberry's.


Stamps with have an orange's.


Drawing the pattern from a stamped Strawberry.


Lime and Lemon page... Drawing and stamps.


Oranges, collage, drawings and stamps. 


Line drawing on Photoshop


Tracing orange stamps through Illustrator and using the cloning stamp on Photoshop. 





 Using different tools, Brush Strokes, Filling line images in, changing the colour of lines.


Next on my blog, development :)
Thanks. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs